2.07.2012

news and other things

Hey guys, we're five weeks into the semester, and I felt the need to post something new here since I haven't in a while.

First off, I wanted to let you guys know that I've bought my very own domain name and I'm currently setting everything up so you can view all my spectacular work on a sleek, chic platform :3

below is the logo that I designed for my website/business card/life in general, and if you look REALLY HARD, you can spot it somewhere on my in progress website.


and in other business, I've gone insane and decided to start posting regularly on this blog.
let's call this....A Thing A Day (or ATAD, as we will now call it)

and here's my first thing!


This took me somewhere between a minute and an hour.
Enjoy.

And you will be hearing from me again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment