11.28.2012

Spirit Animal


You might have been able to guess from the final design that this is a liquor label project.
The instructor challenged us to create a liquor label that used typography and a minimal color palette.

Being the punny person that I am, I decided to do some word play with the other name for liquor - and came up with something maybe slightly offensive.

I mean, who hasn't found some strength at the bottom of a bottle? Ha... ha....

At least it looks good, right?



There's a lesson to be learned here - commit to an ideation before going into illustrator or else you might find yourself wasting a day or two aimlessly combining shapes and colors. :|

In the end, my labels were printed out and adhered to a bottle making this design REAL and
holy CMYK
I CAN HOLD IT IN MY HANDS!!!!! 

This is some exciting business.

No comments:

Post a Comment